Best of luck, Obama. You are going to need it to deal with the mess that has been left for you.
- Marketplace has some ideas on what will happen on the economic side when Obama comes into office.
- Horizon had a program called the President’s Guide to Science. Worth a watch, but you might have to bend some rules to see it this side of the ocean.
- The FT reminds us that expectations could not be higher.
- The Telegraph believes Obama should be cautious. They remind that Clinton had a similar situation – bold mandates and control of the house and senate in ’92. But Clinton’s push failed – the reforms were too radical.
- What the word expects, from BBC
- Obama has started his presidential transition team, but won’t announce his cabinet until after thanksgiving. I’m looking forward to new secretaries and heads of agencies.